5 HAMMER TIPS FOR YOUR RUNNING RECOVERY!!
The London Marathon is tough, the training is tougher!!!
Recovering thoroughly between ALL your workouts — even the easier ones — is undeniably important. But what about those ridiculously hard workouts, the ones where you tell yourself, “Oh, am I going to be sore tomorrow. I doubt I’ll be able to function.” After those kinds of training sessions, do you simply resign yourself to the possibility that even getting out of bed may be difficult? It doesn’t have to be that way! Apply these simple steps and you’ll wake up the next day feeling a whole lot better than you ever thought you would!
1) Consume a double serving (4 scoops) of Recoverite right away after your workout. After a gruelling training session you may find that you’re just too tired to whip up a high-quality meal, and that your stomach really isn’t ready for solid food. You still have to refill the tank though, especially after such a brute of a workout, and that’s where a double serving of Recoverite is in order. Your body will receive the fuel and nutrients needed to kick start its rebuilding process — a most-generous 66 grams of complex carbs, 20 grams of whey protein isolate, and 6 grams of glutamine. Recovery has now begun in superb fashion!
2) Resupply! After an “I’m not sure how I’m going to recover” workout, your body is begging for nutrient support; vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are in high need. Premium Insurance Caps will take care of resupplying the vitamins and minerals (some antioxidants as well), and Hammer Nutrition’s arsenal of potent antioxidant supplements—including Mito Caps and Super Antioxidant supply wide ranging protection against the damaging effects of free radicals.
3) Take this duo to help put the fire out! Tissue Rejuvenator is a great product for alleviating both muscle and joint soreness, and it really shines when used after those super hard training sessions. Take a dose with your Recoverite, and another dose with a later meal to supply your body with a wide range of anti-inflammatory nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids in EndurOmega are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effects. Consume with your post-workout meal, plus at another time during the day, is our recommendation.
4) Consume a Hammer Whey Protein Bar or Vegan Protein Bar as your dessert!!! These delicious, healthy and nutritious bars will give you all the protein you need to help your overnight repair processes, without the sugar. Another option would be 1 scoop of Hammer Vegan Protein prior to bedtime. You don’t necessarily need to do this after every workout, but definitely make it a habit prior to hitting the sack after your toughest training sessions… you’ll feel so much better the next morning.
5) Sleep. The best recovery!!!