Manufacturer Suggested Retail Pricing
The information contained in this document applies to any company or individual currently offering, or intending to offer, Hammer Nutrition® products for sale to the general public via print media, the Internet, or other channels (‘’resellers’’).
The Hammer Nutrition UK policy requires that ALL resellers of Hammer Nutrition® products MUST offer our products at the listed Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) in all publicly accessible media. These include catalogs, printed ads, listings on their website. This also applies to paid internet advertising and listings on sponsored links such as "Product Listing Ads", and "Comparison Shopping search engines "
Hammer Nutrition does not permit the listing or the sale of Hammer Nutrition® products via third-party websites (such as Amazon or eBay), and does not permit third-party fulfilment (such as Amazon Prime).
Sellers must fulfill the products advertised and handle all customer service duties themselves.
All web domains selling Hammer Nutrition® products must be registered and approved by Hammer Nutrition . Any questions with regards to registration, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Dealers and E-commerce resellers are responsible for remaining current with Hammer Nutrition's MSRP Policy and pricing.
2. Dealers and E-commerce resellers may only display and promote products they physically stock.
3. Only authorized dealers and e-commerce resellers may utilise images of Hammer Nutrition® products in their online advertising and promotions, of such products.Should the e-commerce reseller cease to operate, Hammer Nutrition will terminate the utilisation of images of Hammer Nutrition products, in any online advertising and promotions , of such good.
4. Authorized e-commerce resellers of Hammer Nutrition® products may not allow any third party entity the right to utilize images of Hammer Nutrition® products in the advertising or promotion of such products.
5. All product images must be current and should be updated as and when new packaging and labelling is received.
6. No inflated, false retail prices may be displayed with a “discounted” MSRP beside it, including quantity discounts that do not reflect the quantity discounts as recognized by Hammer Nutrition United Kingdom
7. Advertising on the website of an e-commerce reseller, utilising Hammer Nutrition® product names or trademarks must link to Hammer Nutrition® products. Advertising may not link to web pages of other parties or to web pages that promote any products other than that of Hammer Nutrition®
8. Any reference to free shipping is strictly limited to the following term: “Free shipping available.”
9. Advertising verbiage may not include terms such as: “save,” “huge savings,” “lowest prices,” “x% off,” “x% discount,” “save x%,” “cheapest,” or synonymous terms. This list will be expanded as needed.
10. Accounts must list ALL DBAs and URLs associated with the primary account. Any account failing to disclose this information will be immediately suspended.
11. Purchasing any product from Hammer Nutrition (United Kingdom) or distributor of Hammer Nutrition® implies agreement to conform to the requirements of this policy.