With studies suggesting that over 80% of us are deficient in magnesium (Mg), and with this mineral being so crucially involved in hundreds of bodily functions, it’s no wonder why we named our product Essential Mg. Combining five forms of highly bioavailable magnesium, Essential Mg supplies your body with pure, optimally absorbable magnesium, free of the side effects typical of inferior forms.
Supplement daily with Essential Mg and enjoy the myriad benefits this “key to health and life” mineral provides.
Supports cardiovascular health, enhances muscular function and helps increase energy.
The importance of magnesium is hard to overstate; in fact, one nutritional expert calls it "the key to health and life." According to the National Institutes of Health, "Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body." Muscle contraction, nerve function, carbohydrate metabolism, ATP activation, protein synthesis, blood pressure normalization, and blood sugar level regulation are but a few of the processes this essential-for-life mineral is crucial for.
In addition, magnesium supports increases in HDL (good) cholesterol levels and lowers serum LDL (bad) cholesterol levels while inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol. A deficiency in magnesium is associated with many ailments such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, hypoglycemia and insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes, kidney stones, osteoporosis, asthma, periodontal disease, and depression.
Unfortunately, magnesium deficiencies are common, with research showing that approximately 75% of Americans are not obtaining sufficient amounts of this essential mineral. Altering your diet so that it includes more magnesium-rich foods such as nuts (especially almonds, cashews, and walnuts) - and supplementing daily with Essential Mg, which contains 5 forms of highly bioavailable magnesium - is the ideal way to ensure that you're receiving optimal amounts of this all-important, health-benefiting mineral.
Hammers incredible 5 sources of Magnesium featured below stands head and shoulders above its competition
1. Magnesium bisglycinate is magnesium chelated (bonded) to the amino acid glycine and it's touted for its high absorption rates. It's also the form of magnesium considered to have the least amount of potential to cause a laxative effect, common with forms such as oxide and citrate.
2. Magnesium succinate is magnesium chelated to succinic acid. This compound yields one the highest amounts of elemental magnesium while providing the body with a Krebs cycle intermediate that not only plays a role in energy production, but is also involved (along with protein) in the rebuilding of muscle fiber and nerve endings.
3. Magnesium citrate is magnesium chelated to citric acid, a key Krebs cycle intermediate, noted for its ability to help alleviate fatigue as well as playing a role in relieving symptoms of asthma and hypertension.
4. Magnesium malate is magnesium chelated to malic acid and it's the most common form of magnesium used for alleviating fibromyalgia. Malic acid (malate) is a Krebs cycle intermediate, touted for its energy enhancing, fatigue-alleviating effects. Malic acid also supports enhanced exercise performance by counteracting the buildup of lactic acid.
5. Magnesium taurinate is magnesium bonded to the amino acid taurine. Because both magnesium and taurine are associated with cardiovascular health, magnesium taurate is often referred to as the "heart health" form. Among its many benefits (and like magnesium), taurine assists in regulating heartbeat and muscle contractions.
Dietary ConsiderationsDiabetic Friendly, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Vegan Friendly
Vegan Friendly , Gluten Free
2 capsules daily