Anti-Fatigue Caps is truly a “there’s nothing else like it anywhere” supplement, one that greatly extends endurance by effectively neutralizing the fatigue-causing effects of ammonia build-up, often referred to as “the endurance athlete’s worst enemy.”
Three well-known ammonia-scavenging compounds make up this unique formula, helping to prevent the dreaded “heavy” legs sensation and extend energy output.
Reduce ammonia and reduce fatigue.
• Scavenge excess ammonia to reduce fatigue.
• Prolong endurance, even in "ultra" workouts or races.
• Increase glycogen availability for energy production.
• Help prevent cramps.
• Gluten-Free and Vegan Friendly
The Anti-Fatigue Caps Formula:
Potassium/Magnesium Aspartate - A well-known nutritionist says it best regarding aspartic acid, "Because aspartic acid increases stamina, it is good for fatigue and plays a vital role in metabolism.
It is good for athletes and helps to protect the liver by aiding in the removal of excess ammonia." Studies (Agersborg and Shaw 1962, Hicks 1964, Gaby 1982) show this combination provides substantial benefit to the prevention of fatigue.
Aspartic acid also combines with other amino acids to form molecules that absorb toxins and remove them from the bloodstream, aids the function of RNA and DNA, and helps to protect the liver. Additionally, the potassium/magnesium aspartate compound increases production of a key substrate, oxaloacetate, which is involved in energy production.
OKG - Both ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate (OKG) provide a readily available, non ammonia-producing source of glutamine in the body. Glutamine is depleted at high rates during exercise but cannot be replaced with regular glutamine as it creates excess ammonia on its own. OKG increases the amount of glutamine in the muscle and also helps prevent muscle catabolism. Another well-known nutritionist writes, "Both ornithine and alpha-ketoglutarate act in the body as an ammonia scavenger."
Although Anti-Fatigue Caps is designed primarily for ammonia reduction in long distance events, the nutrients in the formula are excellent for helping counteract everyday fatigue, even chronic fatigue symptoms.
Thoroughly tested over several years in the most extreme athletic endurance events, Anti-Fatigue Caps helps remove fatigue-causing, performance-robbing ammonia.
During extended endurance exercise the body accumulates excess ammonia from protein metabolism, which interferes with glycogen production, disrupting energy output. Anti-Fatigue Caps is a one-of-a-kind supplement combining two well-known ammonia-scavenging nutrients. Clean up the waste products of combustion, or you'll pay the price. To stay strong in multi-hour events, you need Anti-Fatigue Caps.
• Potent aspartate compound, yielding significant amounts of potassium and magnesium.
• 10 mg per capsule of EES™ (blend of protease and phytase enzymes) for greater absorption and assimilation of the key nutrients in Anti-Fatigue Caps.
• All vegetable (VCaps™) capsules.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Potassium Magnesium Aspartate||250mg||†|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||25mg||6%|
|Potassium (as potassium aspartate)||35mg||1%|
|OKG (Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate)||240mg||†|
|Enzyme Enhancement System™ (EES - A proprietary blend of protease and amylase||10mg||†|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water)|
• 2-4 capsules one hour prior to training. This would provide an initial dose of 500-1000 mg magnesium/potassium aspartate, and 480-960 mg of OKG, an excellent dose at the onset of an endurance workout or race.
• An additional 1-2 capsules each hour, at the two-hour mark and beyond, during extended endurance sessions is also suggested.