THE HAMMER NUTRITION RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
The Hammer Nutrition Return and Refund Policy is part of the standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Hammer Nutrition UK reserves the right to change the Return and Refund Policy at any time.
The Return and Refund Policy is effective as of 01/05/2020.
- Upon receipt of your parcel, please check the items immediately, prior to use.
- For any returns, email email@example.com for prior authorisation
- Send us a photograph of items in question.
- Ensure that a Returns Authorization Number is obtained before attempting to return any items to Hammer Nutrition.
RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS: ITEM/S NO LONGER REQUIRED
- Should the item/s ordered, no longer be required, you have 14 days to cancel your order (as per The Hammer Nutrition Return and Refund Policy) which commences on the day of receipt of your parcel.
- All items must be returned, unused and in the original packaging in which they were received.
- Hammer Nutrition requires the following information: Client name, telephone number, credit card details, and a copy of the invoice.
- Once Hammer Nutrition has received your parcel, a full credit will be passed, and you will be notified once completed.
RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS: INCORRECT ITEM/S, FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM/S
- Hammer Nutrition must be notified within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with a detailed description, and attach a photo of the goods in the open box.
- The item/s must be returned, within 14 days from of receipt thereof, and in the same condition as what it was received in.
RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS: HOW TO RERURN ITEMS
- Contact the Hammer Nutrition customer service team as follows: (any one of the below options)
- Please advise the Hammer Nutrition customer service team of the following:
- Your order number
- The item/s you are returning
- The reason for the return.
- Hammer Nutrition will provide you with a unique return authorization number and will confirm the address to which the item/s must be sent to.
- Please package the item/s securely and include the following in the package:
- Your order number
- You name and address
- A copy of your Invoice.
- Please obtain a Proof of Postage from the Post Office when you send your item back to us. Hammer Nutrition will not process your refund, or replacement without the Proof of Postage.
- If you request a replacement of a product which is not aviable, Hammer Nutrition, will process a refund.
- Please provide your credit card details, PayPal or bank account information, used to purchase the item.
- Any item you have accepted and then returned, is your responsibility until it reaches Hammer Nutrition’s distribution warehouse. Please make use of a delivery service offers insurance, for the goods that are being retuned.
RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS: NEXT STEPS
- All products returned to Hammer Nutrition will be checked by the Returns Department.
- If you are entitled to a refund, Hammer Nutrition will refund the price paid, of your item.
- Returns are processed within 30 days, of receipt of a cancelled order.
- Hammer Nutrition will refund the original credit/debit card, PayPal or bank account used to purchase the item.
RETURN AND REFUND PROCESS: COST OF RETURNING ITEMS
- Hammer Nutrition will only refund the postage costs for returning, when:
- The incorrect item was sent
- The item is damaged or faulty
- You are returning a substitute or replacement item which you do not require
- Hammer Nutrition will not refund postage costs when items are damaged (unless stated in an email, with pictures, that items were received by you as damaged).
- Posting and courier costs will depend on the item and will be communicated to you after your return request has been processed.